Writers Guild honors The Hours
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 11 2003 1:00 AM ET
David Hare's screenplay for The Hours, based on out author Michael Cunningham's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel, was honored as the year's best adapted screenplay by the Writers Guild of America over the weekend. It was a rare victory over Chicago, which has already won major awards from the Directors, Producers, and Screen Actors guilds. Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine won the WGA award for best original screenplay, an unprecedented accomplishment for a nonfiction film.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?