TBS acquires Dawson's Creek
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2003 1:00 AM ET
The TBS cable network has picked up rerun rights to the series Dawson's Creek, created by out film and TV mogul Kevin Williamson, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Dawson's run on TBS will begin on March 31 with daily four-hour marathons leading to the show's series finale on the WB network on May 14. Following that, the reruns will air twice daily on TBS, a privilege for which the network is paying approximately $200,000 per episode.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'