TBS acquires Dawson's Creek
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2003 1:00 AM ET
The TBS cable network has picked up rerun rights to the series Dawson's Creek, created by out film and TV mogul Kevin Williamson, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Dawson's run on TBS will begin on March 31 with daily four-hour marathons leading to the show's series finale on the WB network on May 14. Following that, the reruns will air twice daily on TBS, a privilege for which the network is paying approximately $200,000 per episode.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed