TBS acquires Dawson's Creek
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2003 1:00 AM ET
The TBS cable network has picked up rerun rights to the series Dawson's Creek, created by out film and TV mogul Kevin Williamson, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Dawson's run on TBS will begin on March 31 with daily four-hour marathons leading to the show's series finale on the WB network on May 14. Following that, the reruns will air twice daily on TBS, a privilege for which the network is paying approximately $200,000 per episode.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad