TBS acquires Dawson's Creek
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2003 1:00 AM ET
The TBS cable network has picked up rerun rights to the series Dawson's Creek, created by out film and TV mogul Kevin Williamson, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Dawson's run on TBS will begin on March 31 with daily four-hour marathons leading to the show's series finale on the WB network on May 14. Following that, the reruns will air twice daily on TBS, a privilege for which the network is paying approximately $200,000 per episode.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb