TBS acquires Dawson's Creek
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2003 1:00 AM ET
The TBS cable network has picked up rerun rights to the series Dawson's Creek, created by out film and TV mogul Kevin Williamson, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Dawson's run on TBS will begin on March 31 with daily four-hour marathons leading to the show's series finale on the WB network on May 14. Following that, the reruns will air twice daily on TBS, a privilege for which the network is paying approximately $200,000 per episode.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'