Graham Norton voted U.K.'s worst-dressed man
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 01 2003 12:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that openly gay British chat-show host Graham Norton has been named the United Kingdom's worst-dressed man by British GQ. The magazine poll reflected the opinions of 500 style experts, writers, and celebrities. "It seems there's nothing he would not wear," said Channel Four newscaster Jon Snow, one of the judges, about Norton's sartorial choices. Other famous names on the worst-dressed poll include Prime Minister Tony Blair (who placed second), American Idol judge Simon Cowell (number 7), and director Guy Ritchie (number 9).
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View