Graham Norton voted U.K.'s worst-dressed man
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that openly gay British chat-show host Graham Norton has been named the United Kingdom's worst-dressed man by British GQ. The magazine poll reflected the opinions of 500 style experts, writers, and celebrities. "It seems there's nothing he would not wear," said Channel Four newscaster Jon Snow, one of the judges, about Norton's sartorial choices. Other famous names on the worst-dressed poll include Prime Minister Tony Blair (who placed second), American Idol judge Simon Cowell (number 7), and director Guy Ritchie (number 9).
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?