Graham Norton filming TV show in NYC
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2003 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay British talk-show host Graham Norton is bringing his irreverent show, So Graham Norton, to New York City for a week of special U.S. premieres airing Monday, March 31, through Friday, April 4.
For the first time, viewers on both sides of the Atlantic will enjoy Graham on the same night. BBC America viewers will tune in for the shows just a few hours after they've aired on Channel Four in the United Kingdom--and just 24 hours after Graham records them in New York City. Norton said he "can't wait to get to the Big Apple--I've always been partial to a large fruit!!"
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion