Rosie's partner changes name
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 03 2003 1:00 AM ET
The partner of Rosie O'Donnell, Kelli Carpenter, has officially changed her last name to O'Donnell, according to Cindy Adams in her April 2 column in the New York Post. The newest O'Donnell said the change was a "Christmas gift," showing her driver's license with her new name to Adams. Rosie O'Donnell said, "You obviously can't fudge things like this, so you can see we did this officially and legally. We went through the whole nine yards."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?