Rosie's partner changes name
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 03 2003 1:00 AM ET
The partner of Rosie O'Donnell, Kelli Carpenter, has officially changed her last name to O'Donnell, according to Cindy Adams in her April 2 column in the New York Post. The newest O'Donnell said the change was a "Christmas gift," showing her driver's license with her new name to Adams. Rosie O'Donnell said, "You obviously can't fudge things like this, so you can see we did this officially and legally. We went through the whole nine yards."
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'