Rosie's partner changes name
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 03 2003 1:00 AM ET
The partner of Rosie O'Donnell, Kelli Carpenter, has officially changed her last name to O'Donnell, according to Cindy Adams in her April 2 column in the New York Post. The newest O'Donnell said the change was a "Christmas gift," showing her driver's license with her new name to Adams. Rosie O'Donnell said, "You obviously can't fudge things like this, so you can see we did this officially and legally. We went through the whole nine yards."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Page not found | Advocate.com
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'