Rosie's partner changes name
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 03 2003 1:00 AM ET
The partner of Rosie O'Donnell, Kelli Carpenter, has officially changed her last name to O'Donnell, according to Cindy Adams in her April 2 column in the New York Post. The newest O'Donnell said the change was a "Christmas gift," showing her driver's license with her new name to Adams. Rosie O'Donnell said, "You obviously can't fudge things like this, so you can see we did this officially and legally. We went through the whole nine yards."
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Booing Jennicet Was Wrong, But Was What She Did Worse?
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor