Rosie's partner changes name
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 03 2003 1:00 AM ET
The partner of Rosie O'Donnell, Kelli Carpenter, has officially changed her last name to O'Donnell, according to Cindy Adams in her April 2 column in the New York Post. The newest O'Donnell said the change was a "Christmas gift," showing her driver's license with her new name to Adams. Rosie O'Donnell said, "You obviously can't fudge things like this, so you can see we did this officially and legally. We went through the whole nine yards."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'
- PHOTOS: Vancouver Shares the Spirit