Jim Verraros to tour with other American Idol alumni
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 04 2003 12:00 AM ET
Openly gay singer Jim Verraros and other performers from American Idol will embark on a 21-city tour this spring. "Behind the Scenes With American Idol" will kick off April 5 with simultaneous shows in Miami and New York City and end May 2-4 in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Atlanta, immediately prior to the finale of Idol's second season. The touring performers--including Verraros, EJay Day, R.J. Helton, Vanessa Olivarez, Charles Grigsby, and Kristin Holt--will also perform in Austin, Tex.; Baltimore; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Indianapolis; Orlando, Fla.; Philadelphia; San Antonio, Tex.; San Diego; and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.simon.com.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'