Jim Verraros to tour with other American Idol alumni
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 04 2003 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay singer Jim Verraros and other performers from American Idol will embark on a 21-city tour this spring. "Behind the Scenes With American Idol" will kick off April 5 with simultaneous shows in Miami and New York City and end May 2-4 in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Atlanta, immediately prior to the finale of Idol's second season. The touring performers--including Verraros, EJay Day, R.J. Helton, Vanessa Olivarez, Charles Grigsby, and Kristin Holt--will also perform in Austin, Tex.; Baltimore; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Indianapolis; Orlando, Fla.; Philadelphia; San Antonio, Tex.; San Diego; and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.simon.com.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback