John Maybury to direct Mark Wahlberg in The Jacket
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out British director John Maybury (Love Is the Devil) will make The Jacket, starring Mark Wahlberg, for Mandalay Pictures and Section Eight, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Section Eight is the production entity owned by George Clooney and Steven Soderbergh that was behind such films as Todd Haynes's Far From Heaven and Clooney's Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. The thriller is scheduled to begin shooting in the fall.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'