John Maybury to direct Mark Wahlberg in The Jacket
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out British director John Maybury (Love Is the Devil) will make The Jacket, starring Mark Wahlberg, for Mandalay Pictures and Section Eight, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Section Eight is the production entity owned by George Clooney and Steven Soderbergh that was behind such films as Todd Haynes's Far From Heaven and Clooney's Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. The thriller is scheduled to begin shooting in the fall.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet