John Maybury to direct Mark Wahlberg in The Jacket
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2003 11:00 PM ET
Out British director John Maybury (Love Is the Devil) will make The Jacket, starring Mark Wahlberg, for Mandalay Pictures and Section Eight, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Section Eight is the production entity owned by George Clooney and Steven Soderbergh that was behind such films as Todd Haynes's Far From Heaven and Clooney's Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. The thriller is scheduled to begin shooting in the fall.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'