John Maybury to direct Mark Wahlberg in The Jacket
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out British director John Maybury (Love Is the Devil) will make The Jacket, starring Mark Wahlberg, for Mandalay Pictures and Section Eight, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Section Eight is the production entity owned by George Clooney and Steven Soderbergh that was behind such films as Todd Haynes's Far From Heaven and Clooney's Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. The thriller is scheduled to begin shooting in the fall.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride