Tom King, author of The Operator, dead at 39
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
The media Web site Poynter.org has posted an internal Wall Street Journal memo stating that writer Tom King died Sunday morning at the age of 39. King was the Journal's Hollywood columnist and author of The Operator, a controversial biography of openly gay entertainment mogul David Geffen. The cause of death was unknown, but an autopsy is planned. King is survived by his partner, Ken Miller; his parents; a brother; and a sister.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay