Tom King, author of The Operator, dead at 39
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
The media Web site Poynter.org has posted an internal Wall Street Journal memo stating that writer Tom King died Sunday morning at the age of 39. King was the Journal's Hollywood columnist and author of The Operator, a controversial biography of openly gay entertainment mogul David Geffen. The cause of death was unknown, but an autopsy is planned. King is survived by his partner, Ken Miller; his parents; a brother; and a sister.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'