Dawson's Creek finale breaks ratings records for the WB
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 16 2003 11:00 PM ET
Wednesday's airing of the final episode of Dawson's Creek--written by the show's openly gay creator, Kevin Williamson--scored some of the highest demographic ratings in the eight-year history of the WB network, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Even facing competition from the penultimate American Idol results show, the Dawson's finale drew 7.3 million viewers, including strong numbers among adults 18-34 (6.6 rating/18 share) and women 18-34 (9.1 rating/21 share).
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- California Judges Barred From Joining Boy Scouts, Other Antigay Youth Groups
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples