Dawson's Creek finale breaks ratings records for the WB
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
Wednesday's airing of the final episode of Dawson's Creek--written by the show's openly gay creator, Kevin Williamson--scored some of the highest demographic ratings in the eight-year history of the WB network, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Even facing competition from the penultimate American Idol results show, the Dawson's finale drew 7.3 million viewers, including strong numbers among adults 18-34 (6.6 rating/18 share) and women 18-34 (9.1 rating/21 share).
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?