Dawson's Creek finale breaks ratings records for the WB
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 16 2003 11:00 PM ET
Wednesday's airing of the final episode of Dawson's Creek--written by the show's openly gay creator, Kevin Williamson--scored some of the highest demographic ratings in the eight-year history of the WB network, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Even facing competition from the penultimate American Idol results show, the Dawson's finale drew 7.3 million viewers, including strong numbers among adults 18-34 (6.6 rating/18 share) and women 18-34 (9.1 rating/21 share).
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Entertainment News Musto: Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It 17 min 12 sec ago
- Television WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever! 7:00 AM
- Comedy Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School 6:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: These Couples Prove Love Is Love 5:00 AM
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License December 08 2013 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 December 08 2013 2:15 PM