Dawson's Creek finale breaks ratings records for the WB
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
Wednesday's airing of the final episode of Dawson's Creek--written by the show's openly gay creator, Kevin Williamson--scored some of the highest demographic ratings in the eight-year history of the WB network, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Even facing competition from the penultimate American Idol results show, the Dawson's finale drew 7.3 million viewers, including strong numbers among adults 18-34 (6.6 rating/18 share) and women 18-34 (9.1 rating/21 share).
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid
- Why Are We Gay?
- WATCH: Kentucky Same-Sex Couples Discuss Kim Davis's Denial