Hairspray recoups its investment
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 03 2003 12:00 AM ET
Playbill On-Line reports that the Tony-nominated hit musical Hairspray has returned its entire $10.5 million investment, according to the show's producer, Margo Lion. The first national tour of the show will open this fall in Baltimore, with Advocate columnist Bruce Vilanch in the lead role of Edna Turnblad.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- WATCH: The Prancing Elites Make It Rain