Report: Portia de Rossi marries girlfriend
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Syndicated columnist Liz Smith reports that actress Portia de Rossi (Ally McBeal) "'married' her longtime girlfriend, Francesca Gregorini. (The latter is the daughter of actress Barbara Bach.)" Smith adds, "All this buzz happened during [Los Angeles's] Gay Pride festivities, where there was probably a bit of wishful thinking in the air. As of the moment, Mlles. de Rossi and [Gregorini] are still legally single."
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward