Report: Portia de Rossi marries girlfriend
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Syndicated columnist Liz Smith reports that actress Portia de Rossi (Ally McBeal) "'married' her longtime girlfriend, Francesca Gregorini. (The latter is the daughter of actress Barbara Bach.)" Smith adds, "All this buzz happened during [Los Angeles's] Gay Pride festivities, where there was probably a bit of wishful thinking in the air. As of the moment, Mlles. de Rossi and [Gregorini] are still legally single."
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting