Report: Portia de Rossi marries girlfriend
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Syndicated columnist Liz Smith reports that actress Portia de Rossi (Ally McBeal) "'married' her longtime girlfriend, Francesca Gregorini. (The latter is the daughter of actress Barbara Bach.)" Smith adds, "All this buzz happened during [Los Angeles's] Gay Pride festivities, where there was probably a bit of wishful thinking in the air. As of the moment, Mlles. de Rossi and [Gregorini] are still legally single."
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign