Bardot says all her friends are gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Brigitte Bardot drew worldwide outrage over a new memoir in which she savages gay culture, Muslim immigrants in France, trash TV, and modern art as outrages that are hurting society. But the Melbourne, Australia, Sunday Herald Sun says the former sex bomb, 68, has written a letter to a French gay magazine about her love of gay men. "Apart from my husband--who maybe will cross over one day as well--I am entirely surrounded by homos," reads Bardot's letter to Tribumove. "For years they have been my support, my friends, my adopted children, my confidants."
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'