Bardot says all her friends are gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 14 2003 11:00 PM ET
Brigitte Bardot drew worldwide outrage over a new memoir in which she savages gay culture, Muslim immigrants in France, trash TV, and modern art as outrages that are hurting society. But the Melbourne, Australia, Sunday Herald Sun says the former sex bomb, 68, has written a letter to a French gay magazine about her love of gay men. "Apart from my husband--who maybe will cross over one day as well--I am entirely surrounded by homos," reads Bardot's letter to Tribumove. "For years they have been my support, my friends, my adopted children, my confidants."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model