Bardot says all her friends are gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Brigitte Bardot drew worldwide outrage over a new memoir in which she savages gay culture, Muslim immigrants in France, trash TV, and modern art as outrages that are hurting society. But the Melbourne, Australia, Sunday Herald Sun says the former sex bomb, 68, has written a letter to a French gay magazine about her love of gay men. "Apart from my husband--who maybe will cross over one day as well--I am entirely surrounded by homos," reads Bardot's letter to Tribumove. "For years they have been my support, my friends, my adopted children, my confidants."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating