Bardot says all her friends are gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Brigitte Bardot drew worldwide outrage over a new memoir in which she savages gay culture, Muslim immigrants in France, trash TV, and modern art as outrages that are hurting society. But the Melbourne, Australia, Sunday Herald Sun says the former sex bomb, 68, has written a letter to a French gay magazine about her love of gay men. "Apart from my husband--who maybe will cross over one day as well--I am entirely surrounded by homos," reads Bardot's letter to Tribumove. "For years they have been my support, my friends, my adopted children, my confidants."
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict in Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Federal Judge Rules Indiana Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages
- Antigay Activist Uses Robin Williams's Death to Defend 'Ex-Gay' Therapy