Bardot says all her friends are gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Brigitte Bardot drew worldwide outrage over a new memoir in which she savages gay culture, Muslim immigrants in France, trash TV, and modern art as outrages that are hurting society. But the Melbourne, Australia, Sunday Herald Sun says the former sex bomb, 68, has written a letter to a French gay magazine about her love of gay men. "Apart from my husband--who maybe will cross over one day as well--I am entirely surrounded by homos," reads Bardot's letter to Tribumove. "For years they have been my support, my friends, my adopted children, my confidants."
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City