Zadan and Meron to the rescue at Revolution Studios
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 12 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron will produce Ice Breakers and In the Pink, two movies in need of script help that are scheduled to shoot in 2004, for Revolution Studios, the company behind the critically battered Gigli. The announcement suggests that Zadan and Meron's Storyline Entertainment, which recently chose not to renew its contract with Disney, may take on a long-term association with Revolution, marrying the former's talent for script development with the latter's skill at packaging and marketing movies.
Zadan and Meron are among Hollywood's busiest A-listers right now, with big-screen remakes of Guys and Dolls, Damn Yankees, Footloose, and Fahrenheit 451 in the pipeline, along with the television projects It's All Relative, Taranus, and an as-yet-untitled sitcom for Harvey Fierstein.
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Schools Gayle King on Respect for Gender Identity