Zadan and Meron to the rescue at Revolution Studios
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 11 2003 11:00 PM ET
Variety reports that out producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron will produce Ice Breakers and In the Pink, two movies in need of script help that are scheduled to shoot in 2004, for Revolution Studios, the company behind the critically battered Gigli. The announcement suggests that Zadan and Meron's Storyline Entertainment, which recently chose not to renew its contract with Disney, may take on a long-term association with Revolution, marrying the former's talent for script development with the latter's skill at packaging and marketing movies.
Zadan and Meron are among Hollywood's busiest A-listers right now, with big-screen remakes of Guys and Dolls, Damn Yankees, Footloose, and Fahrenheit 451 in the pipeline, along with the television projects It's All Relative, Taranus, and an as-yet-untitled sitcom for Harvey Fierstein.
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey 1 hour 31 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance 1 hour 32 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts 1 hour 32 min ago
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM