World of Wonder seeks gay teens for British documentary
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out producers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato's World of Wonder Productions is looking for gay teenagers in the United Kingdom for a new documentary. In a listing on Gay.com UK, the company says it is looking for teens "aged between 14 and 16" who are "happy and confident with [their] sexuality," adding, "World of Wonder Productions has been commissioned by Channel Four Television to produce a one-hour 'celebratory' documentary about gay teenagers. The film will explore what it feels like to be young and gay from a teenager's point of view, taking a nonjudgmental, honest, and sympathetic approach (there will be no 'experts' giving their opinion)." No word yet as to when the film will air in the United Kingdom. World of Wonder's documentary Totally Gay will premiere on VH1 on August 18, and Bailey and Barbato's narrative feature debut, Party Monster, will debut in U.S. theaters in September.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination