Adrien Brody to star in John Maybury's The Jacket
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 22 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Oscar-winner Adrien Brody will star in The Jacket, a new thriller from out director John Maybury (Love Is the Devil). Mark Wahlberg, who had previously been announced for the role, left the production earlier this month. Brody will play a soldier convicted of murder who enters a psychiatric hospital and begins to believe that he is traveling through time. The Jacket will be produced by George Clooney, Steven Soderbergh, and Peter Guber. It is thought that the film may be one of the first releases of the recently announced Warner Independent Pictures, the art house shingle of Warner Bros. Films.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?