Adrien Brody to star in John Maybury's The Jacket
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 22 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Oscar-winner Adrien Brody will star in The Jacket, a new thriller from out director John Maybury (Love Is the Devil). Mark Wahlberg, who had previously been announced for the role, left the production earlier this month. Brody will play a soldier convicted of murder who enters a psychiatric hospital and begins to believe that he is traveling through time. The Jacket will be produced by George Clooney, Steven Soderbergh, and Peter Guber. It is thought that the film may be one of the first releases of the recently announced Warner Independent Pictures, the art house shingle of Warner Bros. Films.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving