Adrien Brody to star in John Maybury's The Jacket
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 22 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Oscar-winner Adrien Brody will star in The Jacket, a new thriller from out director John Maybury (Love Is the Devil). Mark Wahlberg, who had previously been announced for the role, left the production earlier this month. Brody will play a soldier convicted of murder who enters a psychiatric hospital and begins to believe that he is traveling through time. The Jacket will be produced by George Clooney, Steven Soderbergh, and Peter Guber. It is thought that the film may be one of the first releases of the recently announced Warner Independent Pictures, the art house shingle of Warner Bros. Films.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)