Book 'em: Queer Eye sets up literary deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the Clarkson Potter imprint of Random House has obtained worldwide rights for a tie-in book to the hit Bravo series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. The book is tentatively set for a February publication date. All of the show's "Fab Five" will be involved and will share author billing for the book, which is set to be a hardcover featuring stills from the show. "Ever since we saw the on-air promotions, we knew it was our kind of book," publisher Lauren Shakely told Variety. "It's counterintuitive compared to the way some of these things are going, but it's a very classy show and a classy audience. But we'll be working quickly to bring it out in a timely way."
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'