Book 'em: Queer Eye sets up literary deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the Clarkson Potter imprint of Random House has obtained worldwide rights for a tie-in book to the hit Bravo series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. The book is tentatively set for a February publication date. All of the show's "Fab Five" will be involved and will share author billing for the book, which is set to be a hardcover featuring stills from the show. "Ever since we saw the on-air promotions, we knew it was our kind of book," publisher Lauren Shakely told Variety. "It's counterintuitive compared to the way some of these things are going, but it's a very classy show and a classy audience. But we'll be working quickly to bring it out in a timely way."
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'