Book 'em: Queer Eye sets up literary deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the Clarkson Potter imprint of Random House has obtained worldwide rights for a tie-in book to the hit Bravo series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. The book is tentatively set for a February publication date. All of the show's "Fab Five" will be involved and will share author billing for the book, which is set to be a hardcover featuring stills from the show. "Ever since we saw the on-air promotions, we knew it was our kind of book," publisher Lauren Shakely told Variety. "It's counterintuitive compared to the way some of these things are going, but it's a very classy show and a classy audience. But we'll be working quickly to bring it out in a timely way."
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'