Book 'em: Queer Eye sets up literary deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the Clarkson Potter imprint of Random House has obtained worldwide rights for a tie-in book to the hit Bravo series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. The book is tentatively set for a February publication date. All of the show's "Fab Five" will be involved and will share author billing for the book, which is set to be a hardcover featuring stills from the show. "Ever since we saw the on-air promotions, we knew it was our kind of book," publisher Lauren Shakely told Variety. "It's counterintuitive compared to the way some of these things are going, but it's a very classy show and a classy audience. But we'll be working quickly to bring it out in a timely way."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar