Book 'em: Queer Eye sets up literary deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the Clarkson Potter imprint of Random House has obtained worldwide rights for a tie-in book to the hit Bravo series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. The book is tentatively set for a February publication date. All of the show's "Fab Five" will be involved and will share author billing for the book, which is set to be a hardcover featuring stills from the show. "Ever since we saw the on-air promotions, we knew it was our kind of book," publisher Lauren Shakely told Variety. "It's counterintuitive compared to the way some of these things are going, but it's a very classy show and a classy audience. But we'll be working quickly to bring it out in a timely way."
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers