Nip/Tuck sews up deal for second season
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2003 12:00 AM ET
FX has renewed Nip/Tuck for a second season, with an eye toward returning the plastic surgery drama to the air by spring or early summer. Nip/Tuck, from out creator Ryan Murphy (Popular), has been a strong performer for FX, averaging 3.4 million total viewers for its first five episodes on the air. Julian McMahon and Dylan Walsh star as plastic surgeons practicing in Miami. Nip/Tuck will likely restart production around the start of the new year. Financial terms of the deal, which covers 15 episodes, were not disclosed.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman