Luketic to direct Monster-in-Law
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 10 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out filmmaker Robert Luketic (Legally Blonde) will direct Jennifer Lopez in the comedy Monster-in-Law. Lopez stars as a young woman who begins to think twice about her engagement after meeting the harridan who is her fiancé's mother. Jane Fonda is said to be circling the title role. Luketic is currently in postproduction on the DreamWorks comedy Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!!! which is set for release in early 2004.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar