Luketic to direct Monster-in-Law
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 10 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out filmmaker Robert Luketic (Legally Blonde) will direct Jennifer Lopez in the comedy Monster-in-Law. Lopez stars as a young woman who begins to think twice about her engagement after meeting the harridan who is her fiancé's mother. Jane Fonda is said to be circling the title role. Luketic is currently in postproduction on the DreamWorks comedy Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!!! which is set for release in early 2004.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward