Luketic to direct Monster-in-Law
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 10 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out filmmaker Robert Luketic (Legally Blonde) will direct Jennifer Lopez in the comedy Monster-in-Law. Lopez stars as a young woman who begins to think twice about her engagement after meeting the harridan who is her fiancé's mother. Jane Fonda is said to be circling the title role. Luketic is currently in postproduction on the DreamWorks comedy Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!!! which is set for release in early 2004.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- POLL: Nationwide Marriage Equality Inevitable — and Welcome
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job