Christopher Durang's Adrift in Macao may be headed for off-Broadway
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 19 2003 12:00 AM ET
Playbill.com reports that out playwright Christopher Durang's musical film noir spoof Adrift in Macao may be opening off-Broadway during the 2003-2004 season. The show, set at the Macao Surf and Turf Nightclub Gambling Casino, might be staged in a nightclub itself if not in a traditional theater. Macao premiered at Vassar as part of the New York Stage and Film 2002 summer season.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere