Christopher Durang's Adrift in Macao may be headed for off-Broadway
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 19 2003 12:00 AM ET
Playbill.com reports that out playwright Christopher Durang's musical film noir spoof Adrift in Macao may be opening off-Broadway during the 2003-2004 season. The show, set at the Macao Surf and Turf Nightclub Gambling Casino, might be staged in a nightclub itself if not in a traditional theater. Macao premiered at Vassar as part of the New York Stage and Film 2002 summer season.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- WATCH: Gay Vlogger Tyler Oakley Talks Education With Michelle Obama
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LSU Fraternity Faces Heat For Crass Michael Sam Banner
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- I'm From Driftwood Presents: 'You're Bisexual? Then Why Not Choose To Be Normal?'