Christopher Durang's Adrift in Macao may be headed for off-Broadway
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 19 2003 12:00 AM ET
Playbill.com reports that out playwright Christopher Durang's musical film noir spoof Adrift in Macao may be opening off-Broadway during the 2003-2004 season. The show, set at the Macao Surf and Turf Nightclub Gambling Casino, might be staged in a nightclub itself if not in a traditional theater. Macao premiered at Vassar as part of the New York Stage and Film 2002 summer season.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- With Marriage Off the Table, Is Trans Community the New Target?