Olivia launches new marketing campaign
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 14 2003 12:00 AM ET
Olivia, the world's largest travel service provider for lesbians, has announced its plans to implement a new marketing strategy that includes a new logo and the tag line "Feel free" in addition to more advertising in gay publications such as The Advocate and Lesbian News. The change is intended to reflect the 30-year-old company's expansion into other lifestyle services and broader travel options for the lesbian community. CEO Amy Errett said in a statement, "Our new brand positioning clearly defines Olivia's objectives, as we move ahead, to better serve our growing community with a more diverse menu of services."
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- PHOTOS: Diverse Trans* Beauty All Year Long
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: Alan Cumming on Getting 'Whacked' By Shia LaBeouf