Olivia launches new marketing campaign
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 14 2003 12:00 AM ET
Olivia, the world's largest travel service provider for lesbians, has announced its plans to implement a new marketing strategy that includes a new logo and the tag line "Feel free" in addition to more advertising in gay publications such as The Advocate and Lesbian News. The change is intended to reflect the 30-year-old company's expansion into other lifestyle services and broader travel options for the lesbian community. CEO Amy Errett said in a statement, "Our new brand positioning clearly defines Olivia's objectives, as we move ahead, to better serve our growing community with a more diverse menu of services."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination