Lesbian surf comedy Wave Babes, starring Georgia Ragsdale, premieres on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 29 2003 12:00 AM ET
The indie surf comedy Wave Babes, starring lesbian comedian Georgia Ragsdale, makes its video debut on DVD on Tuesday, October 28, from Wolfe Video. An award winner at several gay and lesbian film festivals, the film tells the story of a group of friends and ex-lovers who gather for a 40th birthday and an increasingly chaotic weekend. For more information, visit www.WolfeVideo.com.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View