Lesbian surf comedy Wave Babes, starring Georgia Ragsdale, premieres on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
The indie surf comedy Wave Babes, starring lesbian comedian Georgia Ragsdale, makes its video debut on DVD on Tuesday, October 28, from Wolfe Video. An award winner at several gay and lesbian film festivals, the film tells the story of a group of friends and ex-lovers who gather for a 40th birthday and an increasingly chaotic weekend. For more information, visit www.WolfeVideo.com.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'