Lesbian surf comedy Wave Babes, starring Georgia Ragsdale, premieres on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
The indie surf comedy Wave Babes, starring lesbian comedian Georgia Ragsdale, makes its video debut on DVD on Tuesday, October 28, from Wolfe Video. An award winner at several gay and lesbian film festivals, the film tells the story of a group of friends and ex-lovers who gather for a 40th birthday and an increasingly chaotic weekend. For more information, visit www.WolfeVideo.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad