Ellen DeGeneres to be honored by Glamour
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2003 1:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that Ellen DeGeneres is one of a quintet to be honored by Glamour at the magazine's annual Women of the Year awards. In addition to DeGeneres, honorees include Queen Noor of Jordan, designer Vera Wang, Britney Spears, and Planned Parenthood president Gloria Feldt. The honors will be given in New York on November 10.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word