Ellen DeGeneres to be honored by Glamour
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2003 1:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that Ellen DeGeneres is one of a quintet to be honored by Glamour at the magazine's annual Women of the Year awards. In addition to DeGeneres, honorees include Queen Noor of Jordan, designer Vera Wang, Britney Spears, and Planned Parenthood president Gloria Feldt. The honors will be given in New York on November 10.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?