Ellen DeGeneres to be honored by Glamour
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2003 12:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that Ellen DeGeneres is one of a quintet to be honored by Glamour at the magazine's annual Women of the Year awards. In addition to DeGeneres, honorees include Queen Noor of Jordan, designer Vera Wang, Britney Spears, and Planned Parenthood president Gloria Feldt. The honors will be given in New York on November 10.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View