Ellen DeGeneres to be honored by Glamour
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2003 1:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that Ellen DeGeneres is one of a quintet to be honored by Glamour at the magazine's annual Women of the Year awards. In addition to DeGeneres, honorees include Queen Noor of Jordan, designer Vera Wang, Britney Spears, and Planned Parenthood president Gloria Feldt. The honors will be given in New York on November 10.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao Denies Making Antigay Remarks
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Missouri Bill Would Fire Clerks for Issuing Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women