Bravo to offer switcheroo special: Straight Eye for the Queer Guy
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 11 2003 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Bravo is going into production on a one-hour special, Straight Eye for the Queer Guy, which will offer a reversal of the cable network's hit series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. The one-shot will offer a quintet of heterosexual men giving a gay guy a makeover that may include, according to Variety, "power tools 101, NFL basics, decorating your garage, two-minute hair, and sports event etiquette." No airdate has been set, and the straight makeover experts have not yet been chosen.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Santorum Campaign Low on Funds, Losing Staffers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series