The Reagans to premiere November 30 on Showtime
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
Showtime announced Monday that it would air the controversial film The Reagans on Sunday, November 30. CBS came under fire for its recent decision not to air the miniseries, a decision that some critics characterized as buckling under pressure from conservative groups. Out executive producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron as well as director and co-executive producer Robert Allan Ackerman said in a statement, "We are grateful that Showtime has agreed to air The Reagans. As filmmakers, we are pleased that our final version of the movie will be presented. We are proud to live in a country where everyone, including artists and writers, has the right of free speech." For showtimes and more information visit www.sho.com.
- America's Next Drag Superstar Is 22, Genderqueer, and a Trans Activist
- WATCH: North Carolina Pastor Tells Gay Grads They're Going To Hell
- Father of Bisexual Teenager Who Died by Suicide: 'It’s The Worst Pain You Can Ever Imagine'
- Courtney Act Is No Dumb Blonde
- Jennifer Hudson Celebrates Same-Sex Marriage in 'I Still Love You' Music Video
- WATCH: Dustin Lance Black Hooks Up With Tyler Glenn (In Neon Trees' New Video)