The Reagans to premiere November 30 on Showtime
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 18 2003 12:00 AM ET
Showtime announced Monday that it would air the controversial film The Reagans on Sunday, November 30. CBS came under fire for its recent decision not to air the miniseries, a decision that some critics characterized as buckling under pressure from conservative groups. Out executive producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron as well as director and co-executive producer Robert Allan Ackerman said in a statement, "We are grateful that Showtime has agreed to air The Reagans. As filmmakers, we are pleased that our final version of the movie will be presented. We are proud to live in a country where everyone, including artists and writers, has the right of free speech." For showtimes and more information visit www.sho.com.
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Right-Wing Group Targets Trans-Friendly Federal Nominee
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book