Malkovich's Mail premieres on AMC December 8
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 06 2003 1:00 AM ET
A new documentary from out filmmakers Keith Fulton and Louis Pepe (Lost in La Mancha), The AMC Project: Malkovich's Mail examines the unsolicited screenplay pitch letters that are constantly being sent to actor-director-producer John Malkovich at his Mr. Mudd production company. Showcasing the gimmicks employed by Hollywood hopefuls to get attention to Malkovich's opinion on their ideas, the film takes an unusual behind-the-scenes look at people trying to get into show business at any cost. Malkovich's Mail premieres Monday, December 8, at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. For more information, visit www.AMCTV.com.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'