Malkovich's Mail premieres on AMC December 8
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 06 2003 12:00 AM ET
A new documentary from out filmmakers Keith Fulton and Louis Pepe (Lost in La Mancha), The AMC Project: Malkovich's Mail examines the unsolicited screenplay pitch letters that are constantly being sent to actor-director-producer John Malkovich at his Mr. Mudd production company. Showcasing the gimmicks employed by Hollywood hopefuls to get attention to Malkovich's opinion on their ideas, the film takes an unusual behind-the-scenes look at people trying to get into show business at any cost. Malkovich's Mail premieres Monday, December 8, at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. For more information, visit www.AMCTV.com.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6