Angels in America ratings dip in second week
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
The HBO miniseries Angels in America fell back to Earth in its second installment Sunday, drawing 2.9 million total viewers. That's a significant drop from the 4.2 million who took in the first three hours of the six-hour miniseries. The first half of the $60 million Angels amounted to HBO's highest-rated movie of the year.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- ISIS Propaganda Claims Gays Are 'Pedophiles,' 'Animals'