Angels in America ratings dip in second week
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
The HBO miniseries Angels in America fell back to Earth in its second installment Sunday, drawing 2.9 million total viewers. That's a significant drop from the 4.2 million who took in the first three hours of the six-hour miniseries. The first half of the $60 million Angels amounted to HBO's highest-rated movie of the year.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Ohio Marriage Ruling Stayed, Except for Plaintiffs
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College