Angels in America ratings dip in second week
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
The HBO miniseries Angels in America fell back to Earth in its second installment Sunday, drawing 2.9 million total viewers. That's a significant drop from the 4.2 million who took in the first three hours of the six-hour miniseries. The first half of the $60 million Angels amounted to HBO's highest-rated movie of the year.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana