Angels in America ratings dip in second week
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
The HBO miniseries Angels in America fell back to Earth in its second installment Sunday, drawing 2.9 million total viewers. That's a significant drop from the 4.2 million who took in the first three hours of the six-hour miniseries. The first half of the $60 million Angels amounted to HBO's highest-rated movie of the year.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 9 Ugly Faces of HIV Stigma
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'