Angels in America ratings dip in second week
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
The HBO miniseries Angels in America fell back to Earth in its second installment Sunday, drawing 2.9 million total viewers. That's a significant drop from the 4.2 million who took in the first three hours of the six-hour miniseries. The first half of the $60 million Angels amounted to HBO's highest-rated movie of the year.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?