Queer Eye's Thom Filicia to stump for Pier One
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com's The Scoop column reports that Queer Eye for the Straight Guy interior design guru Thom Filicia has signed with Pier One to do commercials for the store. The show's entire "Fab 5" is scheduled to appear Wednesday night on Barbara Walters's "The Ten Most Fascinating People of 2003" special on ABC.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- EXCLUSIVE: U.K. Documentary Patchwork Puts Spotlight on Trans Love