Queer Eye's Thom Filicia to stump for Pier One
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com's The Scoop column reports that Queer Eye for the Straight Guy interior design guru Thom Filicia has signed with Pier One to do commercials for the store. The show's entire "Fab 5" is scheduled to appear Wednesday night on Barbara Walters's "The Ten Most Fascinating People of 2003" special on ABC.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination