Queer Eye's Thom Filicia to stump for Pier One
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com's The Scoop column reports that Queer Eye for the Straight Guy interior design guru Thom Filicia has signed with Pier One to do commercials for the store. The show's entire "Fab 5" is scheduled to appear Wednesday night on Barbara Walters's "The Ten Most Fascinating People of 2003" special on ABC.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- 40 Under 40: Emerging Voices | Advocate.com