Queer Eye's Thom Filicia to stump for Pier One
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 12:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com's The Scoop column reports that Queer Eye for the Straight Guy interior design guru Thom Filicia has signed with Pier One to do commercials for the store. The show's entire "Fab 5" is scheduled to appear Wednesday night on Barbara Walters's "The Ten Most Fascinating People of 2003" special on ABC.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- California Judges Barred From Joining Boy Scouts, Other Antigay Youth Groups