Queer Eye's Thom Filicia to stump for Pier One
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2003 1:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com's The Scoop column reports that Queer Eye for the Straight Guy interior design guru Thom Filicia has signed with Pier One to do commercials for the store. The show's entire "Fab 5" is scheduled to appear Wednesday night on Barbara Walters's "The Ten Most Fascinating People of 2003" special on ABC.
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Santorum Campaign Low on Funds, Losing Staffers