Graham Norton tops U.K. comedy power list
January 13 2004 1:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that out talk show host Graham Norton has been chosen by Radio Times as the most powerful person in comedy in the United Kingdom, jumping from third place on the 2003 list. The magazine said of Norton, who will be producing a new show for Comedy Central in the United States this summer, "Even a toned-down Graham Norton is certain to be more risque than anything late-night American TV has ever seen before." Norton unseated The Office's Ricky Gervais, who topped the survey last year.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'