Graham Norton tops U.K. comedy power list
January 13 2004 1:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that out talk show host Graham Norton has been chosen by Radio Times as the most powerful person in comedy in the United Kingdom, jumping from third place on the 2003 list. The magazine said of Norton, who will be producing a new show for Comedy Central in the United States this summer, "Even a toned-down Graham Norton is certain to be more risque than anything late-night American TV has ever seen before." Norton unseated The Office's Ricky Gervais, who topped the survey last year.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?