Wolfe Video catches Goldfish Memory
February 04 2004 1:00 AM ET
Having unveiled plans last summer to get into the theatrical distribution business, gay and lesbian banner Wolfe Video has acquired North American rights to the Irish romantic comedy Goldfish Memory, which will be its second theatrical rollout. The company's first release will be Marco Filiberti's Poco piu di un anno fa, which will open next month under the titled Adored.
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?