Wolfe Video catches Goldfish Memory
February 04 2004 1:00 AM ET
Having unveiled plans last summer to get into the theatrical distribution business, gay and lesbian banner Wolfe Video has acquired North American rights to the Irish romantic comedy Goldfish Memory, which will be its second theatrical rollout. The company's first release will be Marco Filiberti's Poco piu di un anno fa, which will open next month under the titled Adored.
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Why Are We Gay?
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid