Wolfe Video catches Goldfish Memory
February 04 2004 1:00 AM ET
Having unveiled plans last summer to get into the theatrical distribution business, gay and lesbian banner Wolfe Video has acquired North American rights to the Irish romantic comedy Goldfish Memory, which will be its second theatrical rollout. The company's first release will be Marco Filiberti's Poco piu di un anno fa, which will open next month under the titled Adored.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'