Wolfe Video catches Goldfish Memory
February 04 2004 1:00 AM ET
Having unveiled plans last summer to get into the theatrical distribution business, gay and lesbian banner Wolfe Video has acquired North American rights to the Irish romantic comedy Goldfish Memory, which will be its second theatrical rollout. The company's first release will be Marco Filiberti's Poco piu di un anno fa, which will open next month under the titled Adored.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks