Rent becomes Broadway's 10th longest-running show
February 10 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Tuesday, February 10, performance of Rent will bring the musical to 3,243 performances, at which point the show will surpass Fiddler on the Roof to become Broadway's 10th longest-running show. (In June, Rent will overcome Grease for the number 9 slot.) Inspired by Puccini's La Bohéme, the musical tells the story of gays, straights, lesbians, and people with AIDS struggling with their lives, their loves, and their art in contemporary New York City. Rent currently plays Monday, Tuesday, Thursday through Saturday at 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m., and Sunday at 7 p.m. at the Nederlander theater, 208 W. 41st St. Call (212) 307-4100 for tickets.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Bisexual Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too 1 hour 32 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional December 04 2013 4:50 PM
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs December 04 2013 4:36 PM