Isaac Mizrahi developing syndicated TV show
March 02 2004 12:00 AM ET
Fashion designer and TV show host Isaac Mizrahi has signed a development deal for a potential syndicated series with NBC Enterprises. Mizrahi has been hosting The Isaac Mizrahi Show on the Oxygen Network for the past three years. An award-winning designer, Mizrahi rose to fame in 1995 as the subject of director Douglas Keeve's acclaimed documentary Unzipped, which won an audience award at Sundance. In 2000, he wrote and starred in the off-Broadway show Les MIZrahi.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model