Isaac Mizrahi developing syndicated TV show
March 02 2004 1:00 AM ET
Fashion designer and TV show host Isaac Mizrahi has signed a development deal for a potential syndicated series with NBC Enterprises. Mizrahi has been hosting The Isaac Mizrahi Show on the Oxygen Network for the past three years. An award-winning designer, Mizrahi rose to fame in 1995 as the subject of director Douglas Keeve's acclaimed documentary Unzipped, which won an audience award at Sundance. In 2000, he wrote and starred in the off-Broadway show Les MIZrahi.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend