Isaac Mizrahi developing syndicated TV show
March 02 2004 1:00 AM ET
Fashion designer and TV show host Isaac Mizrahi has signed a development deal for a potential syndicated series with NBC Enterprises. Mizrahi has been hosting The Isaac Mizrahi Show on the Oxygen Network for the past three years. An award-winning designer, Mizrahi rose to fame in 1995 as the subject of director Douglas Keeve's acclaimed documentary Unzipped, which won an audience award at Sundance. In 2000, he wrote and starred in the off-Broadway show Les MIZrahi.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens