O'Haver to make Magick for DreamWorks
March 09 2004 1:00 AM ET
Out filmmaker Tommy O'Haver, who directed the upcoming Ella Enchanted for Miramax Films, has signed on to direct Magick for DreamWorks and Robert Zemeckis's Imagemovers. The plot line for the project is being closely guarded, described only as a comedy about a man and woman who switch bodies. The filmmakers are known to be after a high-profile writing team to write the screenplay, though no deals are yet in place. Zemeckis will produce along with Imagemovers' Steve Starkey and Jack Rapke. The company's Bennett Schneir is overseeing. O'Haver, currently in Ireland putting the finishing touches on the score for Ella Enchanted, previously directed Get Over It and Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- S.C. Fans Show Lack Of Creativity, Smarts in Michael Sam Posters