O'Haver to make Magick for DreamWorks
March 09 2004 1:00 AM ET
Out filmmaker Tommy O'Haver, who directed the upcoming Ella Enchanted for Miramax Films, has signed on to direct Magick for DreamWorks and Robert Zemeckis's Imagemovers. The plot line for the project is being closely guarded, described only as a comedy about a man and woman who switch bodies. The filmmakers are known to be after a high-profile writing team to write the screenplay, though no deals are yet in place. Zemeckis will produce along with Imagemovers' Steve Starkey and Jack Rapke. The company's Bennett Schneir is overseeing. O'Haver, currently in Ireland putting the finishing touches on the score for Ella Enchanted, previously directed Get Over It and Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV