Wedding bells for Ellen?
April 02 2004 12:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com columnist Jeannette Walls writes that Ellen DeGeneres may be planning a secret wedding with partner Alexandra Hedison. Walls quotes an "insider" who says the couple is planning summer nuptials, although DeGeneres's spokesperson flatly denies it. According to Walls's insider, however, "That whole mess with Anne Heche [DeGeneres’s ex] just got so out of hand. She’s bug-eyed bursting in love with Alexandra, so she wants a big wedding...but she also wants to low-key it."
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died