Wedding bells for Ellen?
April 02 2004 1:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com columnist Jeannette Walls writes that Ellen DeGeneres may be planning a secret wedding with partner Alexandra Hedison. Walls quotes an "insider" who says the couple is planning summer nuptials, although DeGeneres's spokesperson flatly denies it. According to Walls's insider, however, "That whole mess with Anne Heche [DeGeneres’s ex] just got so out of hand. She’s bug-eyed bursting in love with Alexandra, so she wants a big wedding...but she also wants to low-key it."
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure