Wedding bells for Ellen?
April 02 2004 12:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com columnist Jeannette Walls writes that Ellen DeGeneres may be planning a secret wedding with partner Alexandra Hedison. Walls quotes an "insider" who says the couple is planning summer nuptials, although DeGeneres's spokesperson flatly denies it. According to Walls's insider, however, "That whole mess with Anne Heche [DeGeneres’s ex] just got so out of hand. She’s bug-eyed bursting in love with Alexandra, so she wants a big wedding...but she also wants to low-key it."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls