Wedding bells for Ellen?
April 02 2004 1:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com columnist Jeannette Walls writes that Ellen DeGeneres may be planning a secret wedding with partner Alexandra Hedison. Walls quotes an "insider" who says the couple is planning summer nuptials, although DeGeneres's spokesperson flatly denies it. According to Walls's insider, however, "That whole mess with Anne Heche [DeGeneres’s ex] just got so out of hand. She’s bug-eyed bursting in love with Alexandra, so she wants a big wedding...but she also wants to low-key it."
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana