Wedding bells for Ellen?
April 02 2004 12:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com columnist Jeannette Walls writes that Ellen DeGeneres may be planning a secret wedding with partner Alexandra Hedison. Walls quotes an "insider" who says the couple is planning summer nuptials, although DeGeneres's spokesperson flatly denies it. According to Walls's insider, however, "That whole mess with Anne Heche [DeGeneres’s ex] just got so out of hand. She’s bug-eyed bursting in love with Alexandra, so she wants a big wedding...but she also wants to low-key it."
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License December 08 2013 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 December 08 2013 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' December 08 2013 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member December 08 2013 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights December 08 2013 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM