Michael "Mouse" Tolliver to return in new Armistead Maupin novel
April 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Los Angeles Times reports that Michael Tolliver, the gay gardener who was one of the key characters in Armistead Maupin's popular Tales of the City series, will return in a new novel. Maupin is currently at work on Michael Tolliver Lives, which will look at a day in the life of the popular character. The new book will be published by HarperCollins.
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Uganda Op-ed: Uganda's Top Tabloid Isn't News, It's a Hit List 15 min 25 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy 46 min 56 sec ago
- Television Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine Quietly Breaks Ground 52 min 36 sec ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 1 hour 53 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 2 hours 7 min ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 2 hours 28 min ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM