Michael "Mouse" Tolliver to return in new Armistead Maupin novel
April 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Los Angeles Times reports that Michael Tolliver, the gay gardener who was one of the key characters in Armistead Maupin's popular Tales of the City series, will return in a new novel. Maupin is currently at work on Michael Tolliver Lives, which will look at a day in the life of the popular character. The new book will be published by HarperCollins.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups