Michael "Mouse" Tolliver to return in new Armistead Maupin novel
April 06 2004 11:00 PM ET
The Los Angeles Times reports that Michael Tolliver, the gay gardener who was one of the key characters in Armistead Maupin's popular Tales of the City series, will return in a new novel. Maupin is currently at work on Michael Tolliver Lives, which will look at a day in the life of the popular character. The new book will be published by HarperCollins.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View