Michael "Mouse" Tolliver to return in new Armistead Maupin novel
April 06 2004 11:00 PM ET
The Los Angeles Times reports that Michael Tolliver, the gay gardener who was one of the key characters in Armistead Maupin's popular Tales of the City series, will return in a new novel. Maupin is currently at work on Michael Tolliver Lives, which will look at a day in the life of the popular character. The new book will be published by HarperCollins.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon Like This
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 1 hour 27 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 1 hour 36 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 2 hours 19 min ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC 3:49 PM