Michael "Mouse" Tolliver to return in new Armistead Maupin novel
April 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Los Angeles Times reports that Michael Tolliver, the gay gardener who was one of the key characters in Armistead Maupin's popular Tales of the City series, will return in a new novel. Maupin is currently at work on Michael Tolliver Lives, which will look at a day in the life of the popular character. The new book will be published by HarperCollins.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits