Sundance Channel to premiere Margaret Cho's Revolution, June 19
April 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Margaret Cho's new standup concert film, Revolution, will debut on the Sundance Channel on June 19 as part of the network's Out Loud month-long festival of gay and lesbian programming. Wellspring has acquired home video rights to the movie, and Strand Releasing will handle the nontheatrical market. Revolution was shot at Los Angeles's Wiltern Theater during Cho's 2003 tour. "I named it Revolution because we really need one right now," said Cho.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man