Sundance Channel to premiere Margaret Cho's Revolution, June 19
April 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Margaret Cho's new standup concert film, Revolution, will debut on the Sundance Channel on June 19 as part of the network's Out Loud month-long festival of gay and lesbian programming. Wellspring has acquired home video rights to the movie, and Strand Releasing will handle the nontheatrical market. Revolution was shot at Los Angeles's Wiltern Theater during Cho's 2003 tour. "I named it Revolution because we really need one right now," said Cho.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar