Sundance Channel to premiere Margaret Cho's Revolution, June 19
April 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Margaret Cho's new standup concert film, Revolution, will debut on the Sundance Channel on June 19 as part of the network's Out Loud month-long festival of gay and lesbian programming. Wellspring has acquired home video rights to the movie, and Strand Releasing will handle the nontheatrical market. Revolution was shot at Los Angeles's Wiltern Theater during Cho's 2003 tour. "I named it Revolution because we really need one right now," said Cho.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)