Sundance Channel to premiere Margaret Cho's Revolution, June 19
April 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Margaret Cho's new standup concert film, Revolution, will debut on the Sundance Channel on June 19 as part of the network's Out Loud month-long festival of gay and lesbian programming. Wellspring has acquired home video rights to the movie, and Strand Releasing will handle the nontheatrical market. Revolution was shot at Los Angeles's Wiltern Theater during Cho's 2003 tour. "I named it Revolution because we really need one right now," said Cho.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- With Marriage Off the Table, Is Trans Community the New Target?