VH1 Goes Inside: Queer as Folk premieres April 8
April 08 2004 12:00 AM ET
VH1 Goes Inside: Queer as Folk will premiere Thursday, April 8, at 11 p.m. Eastern/Pacific on VH1. (Check local listings.) The show will feature clips from QAF along with interviews with cast members, creators, writers, producers, and celebrities. The fourth season of Queer as Folk begins Sunday, April 18, on Showtime. For more information visit www.VH1.com.
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao Denies Making Antigay Remarks
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women