Real World's Dan Renzi arrested on indecent exposure charge
May 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
Dan Renzi, the openly gay cast member from the Miami edition of MTV's The Real World, was arrested Wednesday in Kansas City, Mo., for masturbating in an adult theater, according to TheSmokingGun.com. Undercover vice officers arrested Renzi and charged him with indecent conduct. According to the site, "[Renzi] spent a couple of hours in custody before posting bond."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People