David Janollari named president of entertainment for the WB
June 15 2004 11:00 PM ET
The WB network announced Tuesday that out Six Feet Under executive producer David Janollari has been named president of entertainment for the network. He will be responsible for prime-time program development, including series, movies, and specials; also falling under his purview will be current prime-time programming and scheduling as well as programming for Kids WB! Janollari's partner in the Greenblatt Janollari Studios, Robert Greenblatt, was named Showtime's president of entertainment in 2003; other shows produced by the duo include Eve, One on One, and American Family.
"David's success making award-winning series that people talk about and tune in to, combined with his stellar record as a creative executive at Warner Bros. Television and Fox, make him the perfect choice to lead our entertainment division into the WB's second decade," said Garth Ancier, chairman of the WB. "He brings great contacts, excellent taste, and a proven track record--what more can you ask for?"
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 39 min 51 sec ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 2 hours 39 min ago
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM