David Janollari named president of entertainment for the WB
June 16 2004 12:00 AM ET
The WB network announced Tuesday that out Six Feet Under executive producer David Janollari has been named president of entertainment for the network. He will be responsible for prime-time program development, including series, movies, and specials; also falling under his purview will be current prime-time programming and scheduling as well as programming for Kids WB! Janollari's partner in the Greenblatt Janollari Studios, Robert Greenblatt, was named Showtime's president of entertainment in 2003; other shows produced by the duo include Eve, One on One, and American Family.
"David's success making award-winning series that people talk about and tune in to, combined with his stellar record as a creative executive at Warner Bros. Television and Fox, make him the perfect choice to lead our entertainment division into the WB's second decade," said Garth Ancier, chairman of the WB. "He brings great contacts, excellent taste, and a proven track record--what more can you ask for?"
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media