Roadside Attractions acquires Tying the Knot
June 18 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that independent distributor Roadside Attractions (Super Size Me) has acquired North American rights to Jim De Seve's documentary Tying the Knot, about the battle to legalize same-sex marriage. The film is scheduled to be released in October, prior to the November presidential election. "Gay marriage is the most important civil rights issue of our time and has become a hot-button topic in this election year," said Eric d'Arbeloff and Howard Cohen, copresidents of Roadside Attractions, in a statement.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Sweden Is Adding a Gender-Neutral Pronoun to Its Dictionary
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'