Gay couple featured on WE's Mix It Up
June 23 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Women's Entertainment network's Mix It Up, a home design show about what happens when two different people have to blend their two distinct styles after moving in together, will focus on gay couple Kleev and Mark on the Wednesday, June 23, episode. For more information, including showtimes, visit WE.tv.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- S.C. Fans Show Lack Of Creativity, Smarts in Michael Sam Posters