Gay couple featured on WE's Mix It Up
June 23 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Women's Entertainment network's Mix It Up, a home design show about what happens when two different people have to blend their two distinct styles after moving in together, will focus on gay couple Kleev and Mark on the Wednesday, June 23, episode. For more information, including showtimes, visit WE.tv.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media