Writer Kevin Williamson signs deal with 20th Century Fox TV
June 26 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out film and TV writer-producer Kevin Williamson (Scream, Dawson's Creek) has signed a two-script deal with 20th Century Fox TV. The contract will have Williamson writing one script and supervising another, for which he'll be paid in the mid-six-figure range. "I made a conscious decision to step away from TV for a while," Williamson told Variety. "But I'm really excited to be getting back to doing something original and delivering something special. As a storyteller there are so many ideas that float through your mind, and they're not all features."
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt