Writer Kevin Williamson signs deal with 20th Century Fox TV
June 26 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out film and TV writer-producer Kevin Williamson (Scream, Dawson's Creek) has signed a two-script deal with 20th Century Fox TV. The contract will have Williamson writing one script and supervising another, for which he'll be paid in the mid-six-figure range. "I made a conscious decision to step away from TV for a while," Williamson told Variety. "But I'm really excited to be getting back to doing something original and delivering something special. As a storyteller there are so many ideas that float through your mind, and they're not all features."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'