Writer Kevin Williamson signs deal with 20th Century Fox TV
June 26 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out film and TV writer-producer Kevin Williamson (Scream, Dawson's Creek) has signed a two-script deal with 20th Century Fox TV. The contract will have Williamson writing one script and supervising another, for which he'll be paid in the mid-six-figure range. "I made a conscious decision to step away from TV for a while," Williamson told Variety. "But I'm really excited to be getting back to doing something original and delivering something special. As a storyteller there are so many ideas that float through your mind, and they're not all features."
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers