Writer Kevin Williamson signs deal with 20th Century Fox TV
June 26 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out film and TV writer-producer Kevin Williamson (Scream, Dawson's Creek) has signed a two-script deal with 20th Century Fox TV. The contract will have Williamson writing one script and supervising another, for which he'll be paid in the mid-six-figure range. "I made a conscious decision to step away from TV for a while," Williamson told Variety. "But I'm really excited to be getting back to doing something original and delivering something special. As a storyteller there are so many ideas that float through your mind, and they're not all features."
- Op-ed: NOM Can’t Shut Me Down
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- After Elimination: Vivacious of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Throwback Thursday: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Study Urges U.S. Military to Reconsider Ban on Transgender Personnel
- Derek Jarman's Alternative to The New Gay Credo
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark March 13 2014 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang March 13 2014 7:27 PM
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? March 13 2014 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested March 13 2014 6:34 PM
- Travel Directors, Reality Housewives and the Sad Story of WeHo's 'Death Corner' March 13 2014 5:33 PM
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed March 13 2014 4:34 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' March 13 2014 4:25 PM