Writer Kevin Williamson signs deal with 20th Century Fox TV
June 26 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out film and TV writer-producer Kevin Williamson (Scream, Dawson's Creek) has signed a two-script deal with 20th Century Fox TV. The contract will have Williamson writing one script and supervising another, for which he'll be paid in the mid-six-figure range. "I made a conscious decision to step away from TV for a while," Williamson told Variety. "But I'm really excited to be getting back to doing something original and delivering something special. As a storyteller there are so many ideas that float through your mind, and they're not all features."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School