In Demand to carry Here TV's pay-per-view programming
July 08 2004 12:00 AM ET
The pay-per-view gay and lesbian cable channel Here TV has announced a video-on-demand carriage agreement with In Demand, the nation's largest provider of VOD and pay-per-view programming. Beginning August 1, up to 30 hours of Here TV's VOD content per month will be made available to over 10 million homes that access In Demand's digital cable service. Here plans to launch a 24/7 cable service on October 1. Exclusives screening on Here in July include the acclaimed British series Metrosexuality and the Spanish film festival favorite Km. 0.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man