In Demand to carry Here TV's pay-per-view programming
July 08 2004 12:00 AM ET
The pay-per-view gay and lesbian cable channel Here TV has announced a video-on-demand carriage agreement with In Demand, the nation's largest provider of VOD and pay-per-view programming. Beginning August 1, up to 30 hours of Here TV's VOD content per month will be made available to over 10 million homes that access In Demand's digital cable service. Here plans to launch a 24/7 cable service on October 1. Exclusives screening on Here in July include the acclaimed British series Metrosexuality and the Spanish film festival favorite Km. 0.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times