Here TV to produce first gay-themed Christmas special
August 05 2004 12:00 AM ET
The gay and lesbian premium cable network Here TV has begun production on what it calls the first-ever gay-themed family holiday special, "Too Cool for Christmas." The network also has plans to film a second version with a straight-themed story line, titled "A Very Cool Christmas," which will be sold internationally. "Cool," produced in association with Shavick/Insight Studios, stars Brooke Nevin, George Hamilton, and Donna Mills. The special, written by Michael Gelbart and directed by out filmmaker Sam Irvin (Elvira's Haunted Hills), will air on Here TV in December.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'