Here TV to produce first gay-themed Christmas special
August 05 2004 12:00 AM ET
The gay and lesbian premium cable network Here TV has begun production on what it calls the first-ever gay-themed family holiday special, "Too Cool for Christmas." The network also has plans to film a second version with a straight-themed story line, titled "A Very Cool Christmas," which will be sold internationally. "Cool," produced in association with Shavick/Insight Studios, stars Brooke Nevin, George Hamilton, and Donna Mills. The special, written by Michael Gelbart and directed by out filmmaker Sam Irvin (Elvira's Haunted Hills), will air on Here TV in December.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'