Rocker Gene Simmons may appear on Queer Eye
August 28 2004 12:00 AM ET
How would the guys from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy make over the black-and-white makeup of Kiss? We may get to find out. Gene Simmons, the tongue-wagging bassist of Kiss, is considering an appearance on the Bravo reality show. On his Web site, Simmons says producers have asked him to join the Fab 5 for an episode. "They called me and asked me if I would do it. I'm a fan of the show. We may shoot on the 28th of September," Simmons says. Bravo publicist Bill Brennan told the Associated Press Friday that the network has had discussions recently with the rocker. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is now in its second season, airing on Bravo at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific on Tuesdays. Beginning September 1, Bravo will air four episodes of the British version of the show, complete with on-screen pop-ups to ensure that none of the jokes get lost in translation.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate