In the Life's season finale explores marriage issues
August 31 2004 11:00 PM ET
The season finale of the gay and lesbian newsmagazine In the Life, broadcasting throughout the month of September, will examine the issue of gay marriage from various angles. Authors E.J. Graff and Evan Wolfson will discuss the evolution of marriage and the ongoing fight for gay marriage rights, while another segment features conservatives talking about their opposition to marriage rights for same-sex couples. Also featured on the show will be Judy Shepard and commentary by Harvey Fierstein. For information on where and when to find In the Life, visit www.ITL.tv.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'