In the Life's season finale explores marriage issues
August 31 2004 11:00 PM ET
The season finale of the gay and lesbian newsmagazine In the Life, broadcasting throughout the month of September, will examine the issue of gay marriage from various angles. Authors E.J. Graff and Evan Wolfson will discuss the evolution of marriage and the ongoing fight for gay marriage rights, while another segment features conservatives talking about their opposition to marriage rights for same-sex couples. Also featured on the show will be Judy Shepard and commentary by Harvey Fierstein. For information on where and when to find In the Life, visit www.ITL.tv.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'