In the Life's season finale explores marriage issues
September 01 2004 12:00 AM ET
The season finale of the gay and lesbian newsmagazine In the Life, broadcasting throughout the month of September, will examine the issue of gay marriage from various angles. Authors E.J. Graff and Evan Wolfson will discuss the evolution of marriage and the ongoing fight for gay marriage rights, while another segment features conservatives talking about their opposition to marriage rights for same-sex couples. Also featured on the show will be Judy Shepard and commentary by Harvey Fierstein. For information on where and when to find In the Life, visit www.ITL.tv.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon