Here! TV appoints new president-CEO
September 02 2004 12:00 AM ET
Andrew Tow has been named to the newly created position of president and chief operating office of Here Networks LLC, which is the parent company of here! TV, the premium programming service targeting gay and lesbian audiences. In his new role, Tow, an investment partner in Here Networks, will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's business strategy and overseeing its day-to-day operations. Here! TV also said Tuesday that it has opened a New York office to focus on affiliate relations, finance, and operations. Tow will be based in the new office.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'