Here! TV appoints new president-CEO
September 01 2004 11:00 PM ET
Andrew Tow has been named to the newly created position of president and chief operating office of Here Networks LLC, which is the parent company of here! TV, the premium programming service targeting gay and lesbian audiences. In his new role, Tow, an investment partner in Here Networks, will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's business strategy and overseeing its day-to-day operations. Here! TV also said Tuesday that it has opened a New York office to focus on affiliate relations, finance, and operations. Tow will be based in the new office.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Va. LGBT Community Responds to 'Ex-Gay' Billboard: 'We Are All Born to Love'