Here! TV appoints new president-CEO
September 02 2004 12:00 AM ET
Andrew Tow has been named to the newly created position of president and chief operating office of Here Networks LLC, which is the parent company of here! TV, the premium programming service targeting gay and lesbian audiences. In his new role, Tow, an investment partner in Here Networks, will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's business strategy and overseeing its day-to-day operations. Here! TV also said Tuesday that it has opened a New York office to focus on affiliate relations, finance, and operations. Tow will be based in the new office.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People