Here! TV appoints new president-CEO
September 02 2004 12:00 AM ET
Andrew Tow has been named to the newly created position of president and chief operating office of Here Networks LLC, which is the parent company of here! TV, the premium programming service targeting gay and lesbian audiences. In his new role, Tow, an investment partner in Here Networks, will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's business strategy and overseeing its day-to-day operations. Here! TV also said Tuesday that it has opened a New York office to focus on affiliate relations, finance, and operations. Tow will be based in the new office.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight