Basic Instinct sequel makes a comeback
September 14 2004 12:00 AM ET
Sharon Stone is back as Catherine Trammel, the bisexual ice-pick wielding seductress. The director of the murder-mystery movie Basic Instinct has recently settled a three-year lawsuit with Stone. Michael Caton-Jones, who previously worked on City by the Sea, The Jackal, and Memphis Belle, is now negotiating to direct Basic Instinct 2. The sequel, which was supposed to start production in 2000, was delayed due to financial constraints and difficulty in finding a male costar.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women