Basic Instinct sequel makes a comeback
September 14 2004 12:00 AM ET
Sharon Stone is back as Catherine Trammel, the bisexual ice-pick wielding seductress. The director of the murder-mystery movie Basic Instinct has recently settled a three-year lawsuit with Stone. Michael Caton-Jones, who previously worked on City by the Sea, The Jackal, and Memphis Belle, is now negotiating to direct Basic Instinct 2. The sequel, which was supposed to start production in 2000, was delayed due to financial constraints and difficulty in finding a male costar.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)