Sundance Channel premieres "Vote for Change" concert documentary October 11
October 09 2004 12:00 AM ET
R.E.M. and the Dixie Chicks are among the many bands that will be featured in a new documentary by legendary filmmakers Albert Maysles and D.A. Pennebaker, premiering Monday, October 11, on the Sundance Channel. National Anthem: Inside the "Vote for Change" Concert Tour features behind-the-scenes footage from the tour and live performances from the tour's final concert in Washington, D.C. Also featured will be Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Bonnie Raitt, Dave Matthews Band, Jackson Browne, James Taylor, John Fogerty, John Mellencamp, Jurassic 5, Keb' Mo', Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, and Pearl Jam. The special airs 6:30 P.M.-11:30 P.M. Eastern/Pacific; for more information visit www.sundancechannel.com.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule