Q Television makes infomercial deal
October 15 2004 12:00 AM ET
Q Television Network, one of several upcoming cable channels targeting the gay and lesbian audience, has announced a deal with Zephyr Media Group that will allow Q Television to generate revenue by airing infomercials. Zephyr will provide Q Television with media buys for short-form direct-response commercials and will work closely with senior management to introduce Q Television to existing clients and to aggressively market Q Television and the gay and lesbian demographic to direct marketers. "Zephyr offers a new, innovative way to advertise with Q," said Q Television Networks president and CEO Frank Olsen in a statement. "We look forward to sharing in the highly lucrative revenues created through Zephyr's unique marketing and advertising ways."
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women