Q Television makes infomercial deal
October 15 2004 12:00 AM ET
Q Television Network, one of several upcoming cable channels targeting the gay and lesbian audience, has announced a deal with Zephyr Media Group that will allow Q Television to generate revenue by airing infomercials. Zephyr will provide Q Television with media buys for short-form direct-response commercials and will work closely with senior management to introduce Q Television to existing clients and to aggressively market Q Television and the gay and lesbian demographic to direct marketers. "Zephyr offers a new, innovative way to advertise with Q," said Q Television Networks president and CEO Frank Olsen in a statement. "We look forward to sharing in the highly lucrative revenues created through Zephyr's unique marketing and advertising ways."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut