Q Television makes infomercial deal
October 15 2004 12:00 AM ET
Q Television Network, one of several upcoming cable channels targeting the gay and lesbian audience, has announced a deal with Zephyr Media Group that will allow Q Television to generate revenue by airing infomercials. Zephyr will provide Q Television with media buys for short-form direct-response commercials and will work closely with senior management to introduce Q Television to existing clients and to aggressively market Q Television and the gay and lesbian demographic to direct marketers. "Zephyr offers a new, innovative way to advertise with Q," said Q Television Networks president and CEO Frank Olsen in a statement. "We look forward to sharing in the highly lucrative revenues created through Zephyr's unique marketing and advertising ways."
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'