Q Television makes infomercial deal
October 15 2004 12:00 AM ET
Q Television Network, one of several upcoming cable channels targeting the gay and lesbian audience, has announced a deal with Zephyr Media Group that will allow Q Television to generate revenue by airing infomercials. Zephyr will provide Q Television with media buys for short-form direct-response commercials and will work closely with senior management to introduce Q Television to existing clients and to aggressively market Q Television and the gay and lesbian demographic to direct marketers. "Zephyr offers a new, innovative way to advertise with Q," said Q Television Networks president and CEO Frank Olsen in a statement. "We look forward to sharing in the highly lucrative revenues created through Zephyr's unique marketing and advertising ways."
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant