Sandra Bernhard to guest-star on season 2 of The L Word
October 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Out icon Sandra Bernhard will appear on a multiple-episode arc of Showtime's The L Word during the hit drama's second season. Bernhard will play Charlotte, a well-known straight author who teaches an exclusive writing course for young authors. Jenny (Mia Kirshner) auditions for and is rejected from the class, but she doggedly persists until Charlotte finally accepts her for the course, leading to much sparring, contentious interaction. Season 2 of The L Word launches February 20.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples