Sandra Bernhard to guest-star on season 2 of The L Word
October 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Out icon Sandra Bernhard will appear on a multiple-episode arc of Showtime's The L Word during the hit drama's second season. Bernhard will play Charlotte, a well-known straight author who teaches an exclusive writing course for young authors. Jenny (Mia Kirshner) auditions for and is rejected from the class, but she doggedly persists until Charlotte finally accepts her for the course, leading to much sparring, contentious interaction. Season 2 of The L Word launches February 20.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun