Sandra Bernhard to guest-star on season 2 of The L Word
October 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Out icon Sandra Bernhard will appear on a multiple-episode arc of Showtime's The L Word during the hit drama's second season. Bernhard will play Charlotte, a well-known straight author who teaches an exclusive writing course for young authors. Jenny (Mia Kirshner) auditions for and is rejected from the class, but she doggedly persists until Charlotte finally accepts her for the course, leading to much sparring, contentious interaction. Season 2 of The L Word launches February 20.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers