Sandra Bernhard to guest-star on season 2 of The L Word
October 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Out icon Sandra Bernhard will appear on a multiple-episode arc of Showtime's The L Word during the hit drama's second season. Bernhard will play Charlotte, a well-known straight author who teaches an exclusive writing course for young authors. Jenny (Mia Kirshner) auditions for and is rejected from the class, but she doggedly persists until Charlotte finally accepts her for the course, leading to much sparring, contentious interaction. Season 2 of The L Word launches February 20.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses