Sandra Bernhard to guest-star on season 2 of The L Word
October 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Out icon Sandra Bernhard will appear on a multiple-episode arc of Showtime's The L Word during the hit drama's second season. Bernhard will play Charlotte, a well-known straight author who teaches an exclusive writing course for young authors. Jenny (Mia Kirshner) auditions for and is rejected from the class, but she doggedly persists until Charlotte finally accepts her for the course, leading to much sparring, contentious interaction. Season 2 of The L Word launches February 20.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry
- Katrina Update: Where Are They Now?
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights